“Combine John’s impressive business background, his honest evaluation of business ideas and his no-nonsense approach to getting things done and you have the go-to choice for top notch, small business coaching. Look no further you have just found someone who will actually care about you and your business succeeding.” Stephanie Staples, Motivational Speaker and owner of Your Life Unlimited
John was open, enlightening, and he really cared. I made more progress in my business in 2 months with John than I did in the previous 24 months on my own. Seriously. He helped me focus on what was important to my business. He has great contacts and amazing experience that he willingly shares. Hiring John to coach me was one of my best decisions to gain clarity and propel my business forward. Charlene Hiebert, 321 Quickbooks
Do you have any difficulty figuring out which of your ideas is the one to focus on and expend your energy? Can you determine which project can fulfill your objectives? Imagine having someone with experience in building successful businesses from the ground up, focusing on you. What breakthroughs could you make?
You can use the power of my experience and my vision to help you achieve your own goals. One-on-one coaching is designed to have fast acting and long-term results. You must be ready to expand your horizons and be open to new ways of operating. Throughout the process you will be challenged and supported. And you will receive an objective opinion on where to take your business.
One-on-one coaching can be done primarily or exclusively over the phone, so distance is not an obstacle.
I work with individuals and organizations that want to build meaningful relationships and want to increase their profitabliity or exceed their goals. My ability to relate with everyone and my proven track record in business and successful teambuilding can help you. I can help you or your organization by providing a needs assessment and via my personal program I can guide individuals or organizations to greater success.
- Option #1 One hour session
- Option #2 Monthly coaching package – 3 month minimum
- Initial meeting to develop strategy
- Strategic plan development
- Bi-weekly check-in meetings (approximately 45 minutes) by phone
- Email contact between meetings
- Three monthly payments in advance
- Option #3 Speaking coach Four sessions- 45 minutes each
- Assess skill level and make a plan for improvement
- Assist in speech creation including structure – opening, body, conclusion
- Discuss speaking principles – voice, gestures, pacing
- Assess platform skills
- Expand on storytelling and the use of humour
- Hone speech impact
- How to connect with your audience
- Personalized for your needs
($400 per month)
(Contact John for quote)
Keynote speeches, seminars, group sessions and coaching are available